Siliceous is an ionized active silicon solution. This natural supplement contains bioavailable Monosilicic Acid, the only form of silicon that can be readily absorbed by plants. Use Siliceous in your garden for stronger roots, branches and stalks as silicon strengthens cell walls, improves nutrient uptake, builds resilience, and improves yields!
- Monosilicic acid is the only silicon-containing molecule that can be taken up by plants
- Improves uptake of phosphates and other minerals
- Improves photosynthesis and increases growth
- Strengthens cell walls and forms a protective epidermal layer
- Provides protection from insects, disease and water stress
- Reduces the reliance on other pesticides and fungicides
- Improves soil texture and water holding capacity
- Immobilizes heavy metals in the soil
DERIVED FROM: Silica Mineral
APPLICATION RATE: 0.25-1 ml per gallon of water for root drench or foliar. Root drench as often as desired. Foliar once or twice weekly until flower formation.
Available sizes: 1 pt, 1 qt , 1 gal , 2.5 gal , 5 gal , 55 gal , 265 gal